Disinfection Solution Fogging & Misting Systems
These systems disperse a fine spray or fog of disinfectant that can cover substantially more surface area then traditional cleaning and disinfecting spray and wipe methods.
This process does not replace the traditional cleaning and disinfection process, but can be done as an additional disinfecting method if required.
- Makes contact with more surface areas vs. traditional spray and wipe methods.
- Coverage includes walls, floors and hard to reach areas.
- Can kill airborne viruses that may be present at the time of fogging.
- May leave a slight residue on surfaces.
- Disinfectant odour may be present in the area for a period after application.
- Moisture added to the air may affect exposed paper products.
- Premix chemical such as Prodis-Q water.
- The systems needs only the compressed air, constantly connected to operate.
- After thoroughly cleaning all surfaces, and depending on the device, the user pre-selects the desired particle size before activating the atomizer.
- Tiny droplets of specialist disinfectant are dispersed, settling on every surface, including hard and soft furnishings, furniture, and hard-t-reach areas.
- Work from the furthest point to the exit.
- The disinfectant must be allowed to rest on surfaces for a minimum of 10 minutes.
- Areas should be vacated for approximately 20 to 30 minutes after fogging takes place. This will allow the fog to settle and dry.
- Educational facilities
- Retail facilities
- FMCG facilities
- Motor vehicles
Disinfectant to be used through fogging and misting devices:
- Disinfectant cleaner based on quaternary ammonium compounds (QAC) and detergent components
- Recommended for general industry, warehouse, pharmaceutical and health care environments
- General cleaning and disinfection of. Surfaces for application via cloth, mop, or mechanical spray device
- SANS 1853: 2017 registered suitable for use as a disinfectant in the food industry
- Fragrance free
- Excellent residual effect
- Available container sizes: 5L, 20L